- Does the company have Borrowings? Y/N
- Are there any Borrowing Costs for the purpose of Qualifying Assets? Y/N
- Is the entity capitalizing Borrowing Costs for qualifying Assets?
- Have there been multiple sources of funding/borrowing for the qualifying asset?
- If yes, what was the capitalization rate used?
During the period, the entity capitalized Rs 34,65,010 as Borrowings Costs. The rate used was the rate applicable to the particular loan.
A capitalization rate of 8% was used for capitalizing Borrowing Costs.